Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

Whip and spur (1897)

fullscreen
Author: Waring, George E. (George Edwin), 1833-1898
Subject: Horses; Fox hunting
Publisher: New York, Doubleday and McClure Company
Possible copyright status: The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright restrictions for this item.
Digitizing sponsor: Sloan Foundation
Book contributor: The Library of Congress
Collection: library_of_congress; biodiversity; fedlink
Notes: some text is light

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

First published, Boston, 1875

Vix.--Ruby.--Wettstein.--Campaigning with Max.--How I got my overcoat.--Two scouts.--In the gloaming.--Fox-hunting in England

Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-bib: 00028283362
Identifier: whipspur01wari
Operator: scanner-paquita-thompson@...
Scanner: scribe7.capitolhill.archive.org
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/whipspur01wari
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t96694313